• Shorter transit times (30-31 days)
• Direct transport and routing to ensure reliable, fast shipments
• Fixed cut-off every Monday
• Faster cargo availability at destination
• Competitive pricing
• Enhanced flexibility
• Door-to-door transportation solutions
• Increased visibility and predictability
• Deployment of first-class carriers
• Central coordination and management of all your sea freight exports
To ensure the best possible connection to your destination in Asia, DACHSER consolidates shipments from various departure points in the U.S. Whether it is New York, Boston or Atlanta, we connect all the major U.S. trading centers with Asia’s largest ports on a weekly basis.
The new service adds to DACHSER’s already existing LCL service offerings and wide range of rapidly growing destinations. DACHSER allows customers a greater flexibility and choice by continuing to increase the number of destinations served. The new service is a direct sailing, with door-to-door delivery services also available, integrated supply chain services and DACHSER offices at origin and destination to assure the same high service levels.
Dedicated staff in Chicago is committed to delivering the highest level of freight management services for your cargo to Asia. Contact us if you have questions about any aspect of the freight handling process.