Careers at DACHSER - The full spectrum of the logistics industry
The dynamically growing logistics industry offers numerous professional development opportunities. Entry-level employees at DACHSER, in particular, benefit from these, as do experienced supply chain managers, IT experts or lateral entrants from other industries. As a global family-owned enterprise with 29,000 employees world-wide, DACHSER, with its sustainable human resources strategy, is one of the “go to” companies within the industry when it comes to forward-looking, individual career planning.
Employees are the most important factor for success
DACHSER sets the bar industry-wide for training as ongoing further and continuing education at the company-run DACHSER Academy. As part of DACHSER Career Management, all employees are supported in a targeted way – taking their particular talents and interests into consideration. With their significant professional and social competences, they ensure the quality of the company’s logistics services in the international marketplace. A win-win situation for both the employer and the employees.
Entry and progression at DACHSER
- Via a thorough training program with various focuses – from logistics to warehousing to IT
- Via internships for professional orientation for students or lateral entrants from other industries
- Via a dual study program in cooperation with selected universities for a variety of specialist and leadership roles at the international level
- From university to an international stage in a multitude of specialties which are also of central importance to the global logistics industry
- Various, regularly updated job opportunities from all of the relevant fields